Property Lease Drafting Service in Ukraine
Property Lease Drafting Service in Ukraine: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a property lawyer in Ukraine
Call Us Now
Property Lease Drafting Service
Who is this Service for?
Becoming a landlord – either intentionally or accidentally – is increasingly common in most countries. Likewise, many people now derive an income from the rental of properties they own in other countries. This may take the form of holiday lets – usually with the assistance of professional property agents or Air BnB – or it could be a long-term rental to an individual or family who would use the property as their residential home.
When considering entering into a long-term lease agreement, many questions arise, such as what rights and obligations do landlords have as against tenants, how are disputes dealt with, what happens if a tenant fails to pay their rent or inflicts damage to the landlord’s property. The first step however, is to ensure that a legally valid lease is signed by the tenant.
What does this service consist of?
- Drafting of a standard lease or one that accords with your particular requirements and that conforms with the applicable laws
- Advice on your rights and obligations when renting a property in this country
- Arrange for the signing of the lease by the tenant
- Ensure registration of the lease with the designated official body
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.